I have an excellent children's story posted on my DSB blog site. It's a children's story about a trans woman named Chibi who has had a successful trans surgery, getting back into the normal routines of daily life. I love teaching children how to behave as adults by showing real life examples. Children need to experience life by learning from those who fought for transgender rights, and experience what it's like.
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Excerpts From My Greatest Children's Story Ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frightening Friday...
These videos are far right wing propaganda videos. They should be fearful. Posted by The Best President Ever of The United States Joseph Ro...
-
Der Todesengel ist zurückgekehrt! Post Authored by the Anti-†₹μ^^₱†μ₹‽ Blogger Dervish Sanders DSDA 016
-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUY9Y9RFiHY Joe Biden's soooo sexy! Seeing him every time gives me a thrill up my legs to my scrotum. I ...
-
I was in an NC-17 movie once, posing as a straight horny guy, naked in front of Geena Davis. I often use that story in front of my liberal...
.jpg)

That's the best post ever from you, Dervish. I want to go out and buy some chocolate chocolate chip ice cream for kids in my neighborhood now, after reading the posts.
ReplyDeleteWhat you said is the truth, Dervish. I applaud your words of wisdom, and wish you the best in pushing it forward.
ReplyDeleteThis is bullplop. That's not what the story is about at all.
ReplyDelete