Thursday, February 29, 2024

I've Been Superly Bigly Busy Lately



I've been superly bigly busy lately.  My spy cameras caught this photo of dotard donald tRump pooping on a gold toilet.  I got a superly bigly hard on when I saw those steamy pictures.  To relieve my bigly hard ons, I put my bigly Hunter Biden vibrator on full speed up my bung hole.

My stiff coq got so superly bigly schlonged that I wet my Bernie panties in public.  I got so excited and got bent.


My bung hole is so superly sexy every time I get a bigly hard on.  I made a hugely superly bigliestly killing at my brothel.





I need more fresh Bernie panties; I keep wetting my panties every time I see a naked dotard donald tRump photo.  Even my Bernie boxers get tight when my hard ons get superly bigly schlonged out.



Post Authored by the Anti-Mystere Blogger Dervish Sanders DSDA 002






7 comments:

  1. I love looking at dotard donald tRump's sexy bigly schlong and bunghole. I get bigly hard-ons when I spy on dotard donald.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Player! That's quite a confession you're giving, Dervish. You're a very sick mutt, Dervish. You need mental help.

      Delete
    2. That's your fake comment, Mystere. No doubt that is what you'd like to do.

      Delete
    3. dotard donald has a SMALL schlong, Mystere. Stormy Daniels confirmed it.

      Delete
    4. Dervish Sanders March 18, 2024 at 3:18 PM
      "dotard donald has a SMALL schlong, Mystere."

      Your obsession over Donald Trump's private parts shows everyone how sick you really are. How long has Sheriff Josh Frey had you registered as a queertard, Dervish?

      Delete
    5. Sheriff Josh Frey is a bigly Barney Fife dotard Hitler fag loving asshole, Mystere. And no, I'm not on any sex offender registry, unlike you.

      Delete
  2. My BOINGLY BOING BOING schlong gets bent every time I look at dotard donald's bung hole and hanging schlong. It takes Flarpy Blunderguff's lap dance to bend my BOINGLY BOING BOING back into shape.

    ReplyDelete

Time To Prepare For Election Warfare...

It's time for a bigly fight coming our way.  We should not underestimate the cheating tactics tRumpturds will pull off to steal the elec...